Welcome To November: Loopholes



Text: Matthew 11:28-30; James 4:7-10; 1 Peter 5:6-7


From The Truth Media family,
Happy New Month!!!

I searched and searched to find loopholes
Within, without the life I own,
Anger, malice, hate and strife
Had turned my heart into a stone

I felt my greed was justified,
I thought to hurt as well was right;
I failed to see the doom insight,
My soul was weak and dark as night

I lost it all – my joy, my peace
I’d gone too far to go back now;
My days were brief and fraught with pain,
I needed help but knew not how

Then came someone who told me how
A savior from above had come to die
To save mankind, to save my kind:
A slave to sin who lives to sigh

At first I thought it strange a man could die
To save a wretch, a git like me;
In disbelief I mocked the thought
That the savior from above could set me free

My misery grew to deep unrest,
Within fury had gained control;
I’d lost my heart to unknown fears
That soon will death surmount my soul

My days were brief and fraught with pain,
I needed help but knew not how
And then the thought arose again
To meet the Lord and humbly bow

He called my name and held my hands,
He showed me all He did for me:
The Cross, His blood, the scar, His hands;
He gave it all to set me free

I gave my life to Him that day
My chains, my pains and woes were gone;
He gave me joy and peace of mind
My days of groan and grief were done

I know the Lord, I know Jesus
He saved and washed my sins away;
He redeemed me, He rescued me
And leads me through His righteous way

He’s meek, he’s kind and gladly saves
When you in faith yield unto the Lord;
Believe in Him; He won’t fail you
For there’s nothing He can’t afford

Now when I search to find loopholes
Within, without the life I once own;
I see mercy, patience, faith and love
And grace that tells I’m not alone

*** Written by Jacobs Adewale (Admin) ***


THE TRUTH MEDIA
…building the body of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!