Later May Be Late



I may never see tomorrow,
there is no guarantee
And things that happened yesterday
belong to history.


I can't predict the future,
I can't change the past,
I have just the present moment
To treat as my last.

I must use this moment wisely
For soon it will pass away
And be lost forever
As a part of yesterday.

I must exercise compassion,
Help the fallen to their feet,
Be a friend unto the friendless,
Make their life complete.


The unkind thing I do today,
May never be undone,
And friendships that I fail to win
May never more be won.

I may not have another chance
On bent knees to pray,
And I thank God with a humble heart
For giving me this day.

=== Written by: Anonymous ===

THE TRUTH MEDIA
...building the body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you were blessed by what you read. Your kind comments motivate us, and please help to encourage someone by sharing.

From your friends at The Truth Media Blog. God bless you!